World Endurance Championship
José María López joins Toyota Gazoo Racing for 2017 and will compete alongside WEC race winners Mike Conway and Kamui Kobayashi. The 2014 drivers’ World Champions Sébastien Buemi and Anthony Davidson will again team up with Kazuki Nakajima to compete together for a full season in the other TS050 HYBRID.
The FIA World Endurance Championship challenges teams to battle it out across nine different countries, including the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- 16th April: 6 Hours of Silverstone 🇬🇧
- 6th May: WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 🇧🇪
- 17th-18th June: 24 Hours of Le Mans 🇫🇷
- 16th July: 6 Hours of Nürburgring 🇩🇪
- 3rd September: 6 Hours of Mexico 🇲🇽
- 16th September: 6 Hours of Austin 🇺🇸
- 15th October: 6 Hours of Fuji 🇯🇵
- 5th November: 6 Hours of Shanghai 🇨🇳
- 18th November: 6 Hours of Bahrain 🇧🇭
The FIA Formula E Championship is a class of auto racing that uses only electric-powered cars. The series was conceived in 2012, and the inaugural championship started in September 2014. From Hong-Kong to Montreal, the Season 3 calendar features 12 races across the world.
Season 3 calendar
- 9th October 2016: Hong-Kong ePrix 🇭🇰
- 12th November 2016: Marrakesh ePrix 🇲🇦
- 18th February 2017: Buenos Aires ePrix 🇦🇷
- 1st April 2017: Mexico ePrix 🇲🇽
- 13th May 2017: Monaco ePrix 🇲🇨
- 20th May 2017: Paris ePrix 🇫🇷
- 10th June 2017: Berlin ePrix 🇩🇪
- 1st July 2017: Brussels ePrix 🇧🇪
- 15th July 2017: New York ePrix 🇺🇸
- 16th July 2017: New York ePrix 🇺🇸
- 29th July 2017: Montreal ePrix 🇨🇦
- 30th July 2017: Montreal ePrix 🇨🇦
As a racing car driver, José María López is known for being quick and consistent with a transferable skill set. Pechito is now trying his hand at something new… Formula E! Along with Sam Bird he will spearhead DS Virgin Racing’s efforts in Season 3 of the FIA Formula E Championship.